Since all of you are so awesome, I would love it if you could help me out by taking a quick survey. It’s only nine questions. I really want to make sure that I am helping as many writers as I can, so if you help me out today, you’ll help me help other writers! (Should I write the word ‘help’ one more time?) If everybody who reads this post would help me out, that would make my day!
Please copy and paste the survey into the comments and remove all of the answers except for yours. If you’d like to expand on any of the questions, feel free to do so. I have anonymous commenting enabled, so if you don't have a Google account or want to leave your name, that's no problem. I need all the feedback I can get!
1. How old are you?
a. under 14
b. between 14 and 22 (target audience)
c. over 22
2. Do feel like the content of this blog is
a. too complicated for the target audience
b. too dumbed down
c. about right
3. How did you find this blog?
c. Google Plus
d. Search Engine
4. Are you a friend and/or family member of the author?
b. yes, though we became friends through correspondence
5. Would you describe yourself as a writer?
a. no, but would like to be a writer at some point
b. yes, but not a ‘serious’ writer
c. no, and I probably never will
d. yes, absolutely
6. Would you recommend this blog to your friends/family?
7. Do you find the content on this blog to be useful and/or entertaining?
c. I don’t have internet, but I love surveys.
8. How often do you read this blog?
a. this is my first time here
9. What kind of things would you like to see covered in the future?
Thank you so much! Once again, you guys are the best!
Please share this on your favorite social network so I can help as many writers as possible!