Monday, February 16, 2015

Hiatus...Sort of

Hello, everyone. I have a big writing project with a deadline that I am getting behind on, and so I need to step up my time commitment on that.  Unfortunately, time budgeting is a zero-sum game, which means that some other things have to go if I'm going to do this.

So, what this means is that I'm going to be doing a semi-hiatus for at least the rest of February and probably some into March. I'll still be doing Word-Craft Wednesdays and the Word of the Week, but Mondays and Fridays are temporarily on vacation. All being well, I'll go back to my regular posting schedule in April, but I'm going to have some big editing projects then, so I can't swear in a court of law that all will go back to normal.

I want to be able to have posts for you as often as possible, but as you can imagine, blogging takes a huge chunk of writing time and energy. So don't despair, if you're the type who's prone to do so (or if for some bizarre reason, not having posts from me would actually cause you to despair). I'll still be around! If you don't want to have check back to see whether I've posted something or not, feel free to subscribe and get notifications sent straight to your inbox.

See you on Wednesdays and Thursdays!


No comments:

Post a Comment