Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!


I thought that I would share a few things that I am thankful for:

Image courtesy of debspoons at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
The fact that November is almost over, because NaNoWriMo has given me a sound thrashing, including carpal tunnel and a sleep deprivation induced immune system crash.

Ibuprofen and arnica gel, for helping with the carpal tunnel.

Acetaminophen, guaifenesin, pseudoephedrine, orange juice, and bed rest, for helping me with the resulting cold due to said immune system crash.

The fact that even though I'm struggling to finish on time (I have only 41,549 words) I have lots of support and encouragement from family and friends.  (I might actually manage to get there, too.  I really want to, considering how awesome the winner's t-shirt is.)

My amazing husband, who has believed in me throughout this whole process and has refused to let me give up.

However, I am especially thankful for my readers and the 1229 hits that I have on this blog!  I know it's small potatoes as far as blogs are concerned, but it means a lot to me.  Thanks to everyone who stops in and reads! I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, and if don't happen to be a U.S. resident, I hope that you still have one heck of an awesome Thursday!

As a side note, I hope to be back to regular blog posts by Wednesday of next week.  I thought about Monday, but I think I'll still be recuperating from a last-minute NaNo sprint. 

What are you thankful for?  Share your thoughts in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment