Friday, April 7, 2017

My New Website!

Hello, fellow writers and wordsmiths!

I regret to inform you that I will not be updating The Lonely Young Writer any longer.

But there is a silver lining.

I launched a new website: Fantasy. Literature. Life. at http://alsvossler.com

This marks a new phase in my career as a writer, so I invite you to come celebrate with with me by reading and following my new site. Please check it out for regular features such as "Flash Fiction Fridays" and "Book Reviews and Novel News Tues." You'll not only be entertained, but also will get updates on the progress of my debut novel Charybda, which will be published sometime this fall.

Maintaining the new website regularly and focusing so much on my novel writing will most likely prevent me from updating this site, but I'm leaving it here for people to use as a resource. Hopefully it has been useful to you. 

Thank you for your readership! Hope to see you at the new site!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete